One of the fundamental keys to a successful relationship.
As I sit around in my hometown, clutching my newly acquired US work visa in hand & awaiting for the next chapter of my story to begin once all the associated parties get their shit together, not a great deal happens in the world of sex. Although the Venezuelan has been christened & is getting banged (a lot), I’m openly admitting there’s not much ‘Playa Playa G’ action taking place at the moment, as I focus my efforts on making more money.
However before all you young bucks collectively groan at what you may perceive as a forthcoming lack of advice on how to make love to as many women as possible, rest assured this relatively quiet period allows me to lay out some fundamental advice over the next few posts.
We start today with an old post, now remastered in high definition as the unedited version. This post originally appeared in an edited form on Return Of Kings, a site I contribute to on a semi-regular as a guest writer. It was edited due to length. This original version is long as fuck, but despite being over a year old I feel it contains a lot of important & relevant information any young male should be aware of, regardless of his goals with the opposite sex.
Believe me when I say, a lot of what I write here I’ve learnt the hard way. Take advantage & don’t put yourself through the same shit. Enjoy!
The concept of being monogamous has traditionally been associated with women; while men have been cast as the villains of relationships, as the polygamists. While I personally am not one to cast all those sharing some characteristics as being the same, there is historical reasoning behind this, with many men of great contribution being disposed to a variety of women.
There is an argument for a correlation between great achievement / contribution to society & a distain or difficulty for exclusive or ‘serious’ relationships, a concept generally & ultimately desired by the vast majority of women in some manner.
As we all know well, barring any unusual circumstances, testosterone is at much higher levels in men than women & biologically, we are hardwired to want to have sex with women (as with all mammals) to continue the human race. There are trains of thought among established academics who suggest the diversion of this tendency away from sex & into other pursuits provide the foundation of creation & in some cases, genius.
This argument supports some way, why many of the facets of our world today were originated by men. Regardless of the feminist arguments revolving around how only men historically had the opportunity (an argument beyond the scope of this piece), the indisputable fact remains men are biologically different, & as a result of growth from this difference, psychologically different to women.
In their efforts to homogenise all of Western civilisation, today’s feminists have propagated much reverse discrimination. The overly politically correct environments we find created in many of our workplaces attest to this, & the very nature of most Western women’s attitude towards monogamy confirms this further – a minefield of technicalities designed by feminists to justify their own actions.
The most obvious of examples is the well known bias of the legal system during divorce proceedings, a notion widely acknowledged by many men at best, as fighting a losing battle, with many men unfortunate enough to be in this situation simply conceding defeat in lieu of the pending inevitability of the conclusion; the woman elatedly taking ‘what she is entitled to’, before arranging a celebratory tryst with her new lover later that evening.
This often discussed sense of entitlement has used political correctness as it’s vehicle to change how female infidelity has been framed. With the media’s only goal being to garner views or sell units, any expansion in the boundaries of political correctness are fully welcomed, as with this expansion unitarily comes more opportunities to highlight ‘shocking’ stories of, for example, male infidelity. Because of the female tendency to absorb speculation or fiction, these stories are lapped up by women who use them to justify their beliefs about male attitudes towards monogamy & in turn, what is acceptable for themselves to do. The cycle is self perpetuating in a spiral fashion.
The net result of this is the normalisation of female infidelity, based on a perception of all male attitudes towards the same subject, dismissing any possibility a modern male may indeed have their own principles on monogamy. The entire male consciousness is aggregated into a single sweeping presupposition for females to do as they wish. This gets reinforced daily by the media buy in, with women portraying themselves as helplessly buffeted victims of the uncontrollable whirlwind of adulterous men, endlessly fuelled by the collective & unforgiving male libido.
We see this victim mentality manifested all the time, in every aspect of the media & in our own lives. Starting from tired media storylines of female focused love triangles, the burnt out clichés of women having extra marital affairs or in the case of no marriage, the disguise of unauthentic behaviour; the effect begins to filter through into our real lives, all the while the pretence being masqueraded as an excuse for women to justify to themselves & their peers they are not sluts.
Such behaviours self-excused through technicalities include;
- Male ‘friends’ who are kept on hand as reserve options, fucked soon after the relationship has ended (within hours in some cases).
- Having sex with another man while on holiday because ‘he’d probably do the same thing’.
- Sleeping with another guy because “he’s out with his single friends & they probably are” (guilt by association).
- Being unfaithful in a relationship because ‘I’m not getting enough / as good sex anymore (irrespective of the women’s input in that situation).
…& so on, with the cover-all to fall back on ‘I was drunk’.
If a man is to cheat in a relationship, it is because he is a cold, heartless, animalistic beast; ‘how could he do that to her’, ‘she never deserved that’ etc. When the roles are reversed however, with the woman cheating on the man, even if there appears to be no substantial grounding upon which to exonerate themselves, women probe for rationale; ‘we’ve been having some problems’, he was working late a lot’, ‘I’ve been under a lot of stress recently’, ‘I just don’t love him any more’. Anything they can attach themselves too, that alleviates the nagging self acknowledgement they just wanted to fuck someone else, because they think men are doing nothing else but this.
I have been fortunate enough to have developed my level of game to a reasonable level; mostly day game through a long learning process beginning a few years ago & I humbly present to you, these real world examples I have personally experienced;
- A previous long term relationshsip ending, with the ex fucking one of her ‘friends’ who I’d been happily introduced to previously as someone I’d ‘have a lot in common with’ (we do now). His ‘shoulder to cry on’ (read ‘cock’) had emerged almost immediately on news of our break up.
- A girl I met on a foreign training based course, who had been in a two year plus long distance relationship, who after one date initially hesitated to kiss me. After this barrier had been passed soon after on our next date however, I was quickly invited for a weekend of sex back in her country, with her having no intention of leaving her boyfriend after as in her own words, she ‘just wanted to be fucked’. It transpired two other men had recently also recently been invited to this weekend arrangement before me.
- A woman I’d met who went from telling me how distraught she was over her husband telling her he wanted a divorce earlier that week; so distraught she was fellating me & fucking me that same night to console herself.
- Another woman who during our first ‘friendly drink’ she’d suggested we have the day before, decided to tell me in detail over two hours how although things were difficult between her & her husband , she loved him & their kids ‘very much’. Shortly afterwards, she had drove me home, where we fucked in a variety of positions, calling me ‘babe” as she came again. She then drove home with a smile on her face, to tell her husband what a great ‘yoga class’ she’d had that night.
- The sudden agreement of a girl to come & visit me from my previous country, after a couple of my previous suggestions to do this were refused on the basis of ‘my boyfriend’ – turns out although they are still together, they’d had an argument & I quote; she “didn’t give a fuck anymore”. On arrival, it seemed to be quite the opposite as we didn’t even make it to the bedroom before me being deep inside her.
- An immigrant girl from Poland I met, who had been single-handedly taught language, assisted in finding a job & provided for / housed by her partner of over seven years, free of charge upon her arrival in the country who; after I’d shot my load all over her breasts & told me she “hadn’t been fucked like that since high school”, explained to me she did this with me as her friends had suggested to her it’s ‘a good idea’ to have a lover, alongside her saviour boyfriend.
- A girl I’d met at the gym, who after our second date suggested we go back to my place. After her sixth orgasm, she let slip; ‘Oh God, what if my husband also wants to have sex with me tonight’ – further questioning revealed she was planning on leaving him but ‘wanted to stay friends as he means so much to me’. So much I found, she also already was fucking another guy (also married).
I could go on as these are just a selection of personal experiences; I’ve been told on good grounds of many other stories, such as the forth eight year old woman who was married seventeen years & on divorcing; had five regular lovers within two weeks. No doubt you’ll have had also seen examples while running game.
The media & consequently society continue to be easily influenced by political correctness, the gravy train of which faux-feminist principles have been riding upon for too long. One of these self serving concepts is that as men are considered to be naturally inclined to cheat, there is accepted license for women to emulate men during their golden years, despite this generally being found by women to be an ultimately soul destroying cycle; either through erosion of any meaning or intimacy of sex through constant, immediate switching of sexual partners, or a downward spiral in self respect, for which the only apparent cure for women being validation of the self by continuing to subscribe to what feminism says women ‘should’ be doing – emulating men.
Therein lies the problem for our female counterparts; they are doing what they are told they ‘should do’, rather than searching within themselves for what they genuinely want to do (as every person should). Part of these unspoken feminist-driven rules is ‘cheating is bad’. With the help of the media, feminist thought has normalised the popular ‘rules’ of the dating game, amongst which now include;
- It’s OK to ‘date’ multiple men at the same time (this includes fucking them).
- You have no commitment to anyone if you are ‘seeing’ (read ‘fucking’) someone – this word intentionally chosen by women because of its ambiguity.
- If you are in what has been announced as a ‘serious’ relationship, should the man not reach a certain standard in any one area (such as fucking her at the frequency she sets, solely organising original & enough ‘bonding’ activities for the relationship, the man occasionally desiring time to himself or with friends etc), the women is permitted a ‘grace fuck’, whereby should she choose to fuck someone else, the blame shall lie solely with the man in the area of his ‘failure’ & he should forgive her, with the promise of improving in said area.
- If at any point, the relationship is agreed to be over, the woman may then immediately do whatever she likes with whoever, with the new involvement being given a rationalising label (rebound, shoulder to cry on, etc), where no judgement shall be passed upon her prior efforts within the previous relationship. Inversely, should a man do exactly the same, his commitment to the relationship shall be questioned to the point of his new involvement being implicated as a cause of failure in the previous relationship, as it is unthinkable the honourable female would not have been entirely committed to the relationship (regardless of who she is fucking immediately after it ends).
- If afterwards, the man should wish to rekindle the relationship after a break up, he must prove himself with at least double the efforts required by any other man. During this second dating period (as with any dating period) it is permissible for the woman to continue to sleep with whoever she chooses. In the event of an official relationship reconciliation, the woman is permitted an undefined amount of time to conclude her sexual dalliances with any other men, which may include departing sexual relations where required.
This list could go on. Although these prior points may seem almost contractual in their nature, this is what the modern man is up against; the end game of consistently self serving feminine emulation, seeking to vengefully ‘level the playing field’ against mankind for our history of doing what we are biologically hardwired to do, & which without humanity would have perished.
Despite the listing of my own negative experiences, I have also been lucky enough to meet a few women who (to varying degrees) do not buy in to these spiteful stipulations, which has led me to believe it is still possible to find someone of worth. However, during my own journey from blinded, naive romantic to hardened red pill realist, the one thing I have noticed time & time again is the futility of monogamy; providing you are honest / stealthy enough, the ultimate outcome of your relationship will remain the same.
Regardless of the bravado displayed by some men, there will inevitably be some sort of relationship in your life that has more of an emotional effect on you, wanted or not. It’s at this point where the small part of you still believing in the concept of romantic love & may begin to make you question your approach to monogamy, whether it be disposing of your harem or even just committing yourself to dating one woman. You’ll feel inclined to do this, as it’s been subconsciously foisted upon us in society as being a foundation of a successful relationship.
In reality though, the problems in relationships when a man is not being monogamous come through any changes not being monogamous make to a man’s day to day behaviour & mentality towards his partner. Because of the nature of female interaction between both men & other women, this is why women find it easier to hide infidelity – they are better at being fake. One only needs to look at female – female communication as proof of this. If a man can sleep with multiple women & still maintain good quality in his main relationship, even if the woman has a suspicion something is going on, she’ll turn a blind eye to it (if she’s still getting fucked well).
The chance of a woman being directly unfaithful to you if she’s unhappy is, in my humble experience quite low. This is not so much because they don’t like sex or care about you, but because they struggle with how others perceive them (predominantly other women) & their own guilt complexes. Imperatively though, it’s because they can remain technically faithful to their partner while gaining whatever validation they need from other sources.
This could be the usual ‘hanger on’ white knights listening to what a terrible person you are because you didn’t agree with what she learnt from Sex In The City last night, or her ‘friends’, who you’ve already clearly identified as hungry beta’s, waiting for the opportunity of when she finally officialises the breakup with you, & they finally get the chance of getting laid. These fuckers stand out of her other friends a mile away & whatever your gut feeling is about them, it’s ninety nine correct. Women tend to overestimate their abilities to disguise attraction most of the time; if it looks like there’s some chemistry between her & one of these cunts, the chances are she’s probably already guiltily fantasised about banging him. So remember our ideas about trusting women tend to come from our mothers & don’t lie to yourself.
In any case, generally speaking women will officially end the relationship before fucking anyone else. That’s not to say they won’t have done anything at all with someone else before the officialise the breakup with you, as they’ll need some sort of spur, which the vast majority of the time will be them knowing some replacement cock is lined up, ready to go because they’ve kissed someone or someone has made it patently clear they’ll fuck her. Because of the combination of the media & modern peer expectations, when it comes to sex, women love it just as much as men, but for very different reasons – it’s the ultimate form of validation & a great way to fit in with ‘the girls’ melodrama (this could also warrant an entirely separate piece alone).
In summary, we are in a situation where common expectations of courtship are strongly skewed in favour of women, & women’s general expectations of their years through life. The fears of women who have fucked away their best years in their twenties & are aware of their decline from their thirties onwards, have become the expectations of what is now popularly now considered as a ‘good man’.
Unless you’re fucking oblivious or at best, only beginning to discover red pill philosophy, you may have observed subscribing to this profile of a ‘good man’ tends to result in a unattractive package for men; essentially living as a machine giving away everything you earn, with barely any time to pursue your own interests under duress of being a ‘responsible’ man, whose main interest is those permitted as in line with your partner, minus something innocuous such as a sport, to prevent complete psychosis & / or revolt. All of this, along with the added bonus of your partner getting ‘bored’ with what she thought she wanted & in the immortal words of Eddie Murphy, ultimately taking half your shit through divorce.
It is natural though, to feel as though you want to commit yourself to someone who you feel you may be developing some genuine connection to; regardless of what some might say, to live your life bereft of any emotion whatsoever is not to live life at all. When this happens, bear in mind all of the above about these female commonalities & remember; the only way to tell if you really love a girl is to fuck at least five other girls while with her, to test yourself.
As long as you remain intelligently discreet (that is, discreet to no more than keeping them guessing), the outcome of not being monogamous only serves to benefit you whatever the outcome. After banging a few other girls, you’ll either realise she is something more to you because she’s still on your mind a lot & /or the sex with her is better quality & maybe want to give a relationship a shot. Or, that it is in fact little more than infatuation & you realise how you prefer variety. In any case, you won’t waste any time on one person if she is not the right one for you. The final advantage of this approach is you’ll most likely do it in the initial stages of seeing someone, meaning your demeanour will be more casual. As such, she’ll either try harder to impress you if she does like you, or lose interest after X period of time if she’s not into you & hence; will not be good relationship material. Allow them to do the work & filter themselves out for you, & enjoy it for what it is.
There is no way to avoid emotions sooner or later, & however painful, no other way to truly live a full life. I’ve witnessed men struggle with guilt, over the thought alone of being unfaithful to a girlfriend, fighting against the natural urge we possess, where we have been shamed into embracing by new age feminism jacking a ride on the back of the politically correct media. I’ve also experienced this myself, more than once.
I can state without reservation; do not feel guilty for these thoughts & desires. Do the opposite, & embrace them. Because whatever you do to yourself in restraint will not be seen or appreciated by the person you feel you are doing it for, as any belief that you may be an individual thinker trying to do what you think is right, will be washed aside & replaced by the tar brushed aggregation that you are ‘only a man’ & ‘all men are the same’. So go forth, & do what needs to be done to ensure you are bringing someone into your life, that adds something more than a pussy into your world.
If you ever have doubts or need a further spur to take this type of affirmative action for the benefit of yourself, remember that (on my personal estimate to date) ninety five percent of women are not only scrutinising & comparing you while they are in a relationship, they are always actively keeping backup options as ‘friends’ until the day comes when they ‘just don’t think it’s working anymore’ with you, coincidentally enough when they realised there’s a different cock waiting for them.
When this day happens, do you want to be the person wondering why you spent all this time devoted to this person who has been mentally fucking other people practically since you’ve been with her, or the person who realises they did the right thing by prioritising their own needs over a fallacy of ‘being a good man’ in the eyes of those who are not men, but took it upon themselves to decide what a man should be?
I thought so. So no need to worry about monogamy.